Nintendo aréna Index du Forum
Nintendo aréna Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

MxPx - Ten Years And Running.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nintendo aréna Index du Forum -> Nintendo aréna -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wweljanae

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: MxPx - Ten Years And Running. Répondre en citant

MxPx - Ten Years And Running. > urlin.us/2cdj4

Wielding,,,an,,,energetic,,,sound,,,that,,,was,,,inspired,,,by,,,theDiscogs,,About,,Us,,Blog,,Shop,,App,,Jobs,,API,,Change,,Log,,Help,,Is,,Here,,Help,,&,,Support,,Forum,,Keyboard,,Shortcuts,,Join,,In,,Get,,Started,,Sign,,Up,,Contribute,,Add,,Release,,Contributor,,List,,Help,,Translate,,Discogs,,Events,,Advertise,,With,,Us,,Follow,,Us,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Instagram,,Mixcloud,,Soundcloud,,Tumblr,,,,2016,,Discogs,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Privacy,,Policy,,Cookie,,Policy,,English,,Deutsch,,English,,Espaol,,Franais,,Italiano,,,,Life,,In,,GeneralView,,In,,iTunes,,,,Name,,Album,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Responsibility,,The,,Ever,,Passing,,Moment,,2:39,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,Chick,,Magnet,,Life,,In,,General,,3:12,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,I'm,,OK,,,You're,,OK,,Slowly,,Going,,the,,Way,,of,,the,,Buffalo,,2:39,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Everything,,Sucks,,(When,,You're,,Gone),,[Radio,,Edit],,Everything,,Sucks,,-,,Single,,2:50,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,Party,,,My,,House,,,Be,,There,,Slowly,,Going,,the,,Way,,of,,the,,Buffalo,,2:16,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,6,,My,,Life,,Story,,The,,Ever,,Passing,,Moment,,2:43,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,7,,Wrecking,,Hotel,,Rooms,,Panic,,3:26,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,Heard,,That,,Sound,,Panic,,3:40,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,Blue,,Moon,,(Originally,,By,,The,,Marcels),,Oldies,,But,,Goodies!,,2:18,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Tomorrow's,,Another,,Day,,Slowly,,Going,,the,,Way,,of,,the,,Buffalo,,2:47,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,Listeners,,Also,,Bought,,Krystal,,MeyersKrystal,,MeyersView,,In,,iTunes,,Let's,,Talk,,About,,FeelingsLagwagonView,,In,,iTunes,,Live,,At,,the,,MetroThe,,AtarisView,,In,,iTunes,,My,,Kierra,,Sheard,,PlaylistKierra,,SheardView,,In,,iTunes,,The,,WeddingThe,,WeddingView,,In,,iTunes,,,,Name,,Album,,Artist,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Moon,,of,,India,,Sacred,,Fusion,,World,,Meditation,,Ensemble,,7:24,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,Forever,,Reign,,A,,Beautiful,,Exchange,,(Live),,Hillsong,,Live,,5:43,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,This,,Good,,Day,,Home,,Fernando,,Ortega,,4:19,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Friend,,Like,,That,,Hawk,,Nelson,,Is,,My,,Friend,,Hawk,,Nelson,,2:48,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,Who,,Am,,I?,,I,,Choose,,You,,Point,,of,,Grace,,3:35,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,6,,Never,,Going,,Back,,to,,OK,,Never,,Going,,Back,,to,,OK,,The,,Afters,,2:35,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,7,,Window,,Out,,of,,Eden:,,The,,Hits,,Out,,of,,Eden,,5:07,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,The,,Beauty,,of,,Grace,,Dying,,for,,a,,Heart,,Krystal,,Meyers,,3:53,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,High,,5,,Enter,,the,,Danger,,Brigade,,Calibretto,,13,,3:21,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Bring,,Em,,Out,,Smile,,,It's,,the,,End,,of,,the,,World,,Hawk,,Nelson,,3:23,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,View,,In,,iTunes,,$11.99Genres:,,Rock,,,Music,,,Alternative,,,Punk,,,Christian,,&,,GospelReleased:,,May,,09,,,2002,,2002,,Capitol,,Christian,,Music,,GroupUnited,,States,,Copyright,,,,2016,,Apple,,IncThis,,article,,about,,a,,punk,,rock,,album,,from,,the,,2000s,,is,,a,,stubFollow,,us,,on,,AppStoreManufactured,,by,,Capitol,,Christian,,Music,,Group,,,Customer,,Ratings,,We,,have,,not,,received,,enough,,ratings,,to,,display,,an,,average,,for,,this,,albumInfluencers,,Foo,,FightersNirvanaThe,,ClashAll,,Influenced,,by,,This,,Artist,,I'm,,OK,,You're,,OKTransitionSide,,Walk,,SlamDon't,,Look,,DownYellowcardSay,,WhenThe,,Wedding,,Contemporaries,,CadetAce,,TroubleshooterGreen,,DayBlink-182Slick,,ShoesRelient,,KStavesacreSuperchickUnwritten,,LawNinety,,Pound,,Wuss,,Discover,,,and,,,share,,,new,,,music,,,,movies,,,,TV,,,,books,,,,and,,,moreProfessional,,,ratings,,,Review,,,scores,,,Source,,,Rating,,,Allmusic,,,[1],,,Ten,,,,Years,,,,and,,,,Running,,,,Compilation,,,,album,,,,by,,,,MxPx,,,,Released,,,,May,,,,21,,,,,2002,,,,Recorded,,,,Tracks,,,,4-19:,,,,1994,,,,,,,,2001,,,,Tracks,,,,1-3:,,,,February,,,,28,,,,,,,,March,,,,2,,,,,2002,,,,Genre,,,,Punk,,,,rock,,,,Skate,,,,punk,,,,Hardcore,,,,punk,,,,Length,,,,46:16,,,,Label,,,,Tooth,,,,&,,,,Nail,,,,Producer,,,,Stephen,,,,Egerton,,,,,Jerry,,,,Finn,,,,,Steve,,,,Kravac,,,,,Bob,,,,Moon,,,,,MxPx,,,,,Aaron,,,,Sprinkle,,,,,Bill,,,,Stevenson,,,,MxPx,,,,chronology,,,,The,,,,Renaissance,,,,EP,,,,(2001),,,,Ten,,,,Years,,,,and,,,,Running,,,,(2002),,,,Before,,,,Everything,,,,&,,,,After,,,,(2003),,,,References[edit]Mastered,,,,at,,,,Marcussen,,,,Mastering,,,,LabsLeft,,,Coast,,,Punk,,,-,,,EPView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5Credits[edit]A,,music,,video,,was,,made,,for,,"My,,Mistake.",,Tim,,Palmer,,either,,mixed,,or,,re-mixed,,all,,of,,the,,songs,,except,,"My,,Life,,Story",,and,,"the,,Broken,,Bones."Tracks,,,,1-3,,,,tracked,,,,at,,,,The,,,,Clubhouse,,,,in,,,,Bremerton,,,,,WASlowly,,,Going,,,the,,,Way,,,of,,,the,,,BuffaloView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2The,,,,album,,,,is,,,,not,,,,a,,,,"greatest,,,,hits",,,,album,,,,,as,,,,it,,,,omits,,,,the,,,,well-known,,,,singles,,,,"Responsibility",,,,and,,,,"I'm,,,,OK,,,,,You're,,,,OK,",,,,but,,,,is,,,,considered,,,,a,,,,retrospective,,,,of,,,,the,,,,first,,,,ten,,,,years,,,,of,,,,MXPXAlready,,have,,iTunes?,,Click,,I,,Have,,iTunes,,to,,open,,it,,nowAll,,rights,,reservedWe,,,are,,,unable,,,to,,,find,,,iTunes,,,on,,,your,,,computer.Full,,,Bio,,,Top,,,Albums,,,and,,,Songs,,,by,,,MxPx,,,1,,,,Search,,,,Originally,,,dubbed,,,Magnified,,,Plaid,,,,the,,,group,,,launched,,,while,,,its,,,three,,,members,,,--,,,vocalist/bassist,,,Mike,,,Herrera,,,,drummer,,,Yuri,,,Ruley,,,,and,,,guitarist,,,Andy,,,Husted,,,--,,,were,,,still,,,attending,,,high,,,schoolReleased,,,,on,,,,Tooth,,,,and,,,,Nail,,,,Records,,,,,there,,,,are,,,,nineteen,,,,songs,,,,spanning,,,,MXPX's,,,,career,,,,,mostly,,,,from,,,,Tooth,,,,and,,,,Nail,,,,released,,,,but,,,,includes,,,,a,,,,song,,,,each,,,,from,,,,the,,,,A&M,,,,releases,,,,"Slowly,,,,Going,,,,the,,,,Way,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Buffalo,",,,,"The,,,,Ever,,,,Passing,,,,Moment,",,,,"the,,,,Broken,,,,Bones,",,,,and,,,,Fat,,,,Wreck,,,,Chords',,,,"Renaissance,,,,EP.",,,,The,,,,band,,,,self-produced,,,,a,,,,re-recording,,,,of,,,,"Punk,,,,Rawk,,,,Show",,,,and,,,,two,,,,new,,,,songs,,,,,"My,,,,Mistake",,,,and,,,,"Running,,,,Away",,,,for,,,,the,,,,compilation,,,Apple,,,iTunes,,,Shop,,,and,,,Learn,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Mac,,,iPad,,,iPhone,,,Watch,,,TV,,,Music,,,iTunes,,,iPod,,,Accessories,,,Gift,,,Cards,,,Apple,,,Store,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Find,,,a,,,Store,,,Genius,,,Bar,,,Workshops,,,and,,,Learning,,,Youth,,,Programs,,,Apple,,,Store,,,App,,,Refurbished,,,Financing,,,Reuse,,,and,,,Recycling,,,Order,,,Status,,,Shopping,,,Help,,,For,,,Education,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,and,,,Education,,,Shop,,,for,,,College,,,For,,,Business,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,iPhone,,,in,,,Business,,,iPad,,,in,,,Business,,,Mac,,,in,,,Business,,,Shop,,,for,,,Your,,,Business,,,Account,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Manage,,,Your,,,Apple,,,ID,,,Apple,,,Store,,,Account,,,iCloud.com,,,Apple,,,Values,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Environment,,,Supplier,,,Responsibility,,,Accessibility,,,Privacy,,,Inclusion,,,and,,,Diversity,,,Education,,,About,,,Apple,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,Info,,,Job,,,Opportunities,,,Press,,,Info,,,Investors,,,Events,,,Hot,,,News,,,Legal,,,Contact,,,Apple,,,More,,,ways,,,to,,,shop:,,,Visit,,,an,,,Apple,,,Store,,,,call,,,1-800-MY-APPLE,,,,or,,,find,,,a,,,resellerTen,,,,Years,,,,and,,,,Running,,,,is,,,,a,,,,2002,,,,compilation,,,,album,,,,by,,,,rock,,,,band,,,,MxPxAll,,,,Versions,,,,Edit,,,,Release,,,,Sell,,,,This,,,,Item,,,,MxPx,,,,‎–,,,,Ten,,,,Years,,,,And,,,,Running,,,,Label:,,,,Tooth,,,,&,,,,Nail,,,,Records,,,,‎–,,,,TND,,,,1196,,,,Format:,,,,CD,,,,,Compilation,,,,Country:,,,,US,,,,Released:,,,,2002,,,,Genre:,,,,Rock,,,,Style:,,,,Punk,,,,Tracklist,,,,Hide,,,,Credits,,,,1,,,,Punk,,,,Rawk,,,,ShowMixed,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,PalmerTracking,,,,By,,,,–,,,,MxPx,,,,2:25,,,,2,,,,My,,,,MistakeMixed,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,PalmerTracking,,,,By,,,,–,,,,MxPx,,,,2:05,,,,3,,,,Running,,,,AwayMixed,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,PalmerTracking,,,,By,,,,–,,,,MxPx,,,,2:36,,,,4,,,,Chick,,,,MagnetRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,3:11,,,,5,,,,Want,,,,AdGuitar,,,,–,,,,Andy,,,,HustedProducer,,,,–,,,,Aaron,,,,SprinkleRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,1:23,,,,6,,,,Tomorrow's,,,,Another,,,,DayRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,2:47,,,,7,,,,Doing,,,,TimeRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,1:24,,,,8,,,,The,,,,Broken,,,,BonesProducer,,,,–,,,,Jerry,,,,Finn,,,,2:11,,,,9,,,,My,,,,Life,,,,StoryProducer,,,,–,,,,Jerry,,,,Finn,,,,2:45,,,,10,,,,Teenage,,,,PoliticsRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,2:49,,,,11,,,,PxPxGuitar,,,,–,,,,Andy,,,,HustedProducer,,,,–,,,,Aaron,,,,SprinkleRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,1:07,,,,12,,,,GSFRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,2:33,,,,13,,,,Do,,,,Your,,,,Feet,,,,HurtRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,3:10,,,,14,,,,Let,,,,It,,,,HappenRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,2:44,,,,15,,,,Lonesome,,,,TownRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,2:31,,,,16,,,,DoloresRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,1:28,,,,17,,,,Rock,,,,&,,,,Roll,,,,GirlRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,2:06,,,,18,,,,Move,,,,To,,,,BremertonRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,3:25,,,,19,,,,Middlename,,,,(Live)Producer,,,,–,,,,Bill,,,,Stevenson,,,,,Stephen,,,,EgertonRemix,,,,–,,,,Tim,,,,Palmer,,,,3:29,,,,Credits,,,,Bass,,,,,Vocals,,,,–,,,,Mike,,,,Herrera,,,,Drums,,,,–,,,,Yuri,,,,Ruley,,,,Engineer,,,,[Assistant],,,,–,,,,Mark,,,,O'Donoughue,,,,Guitar,,,,–,,,,Tom,,,,Wisniewski,,,,Mastered,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Stephen,,,,Marcussen,,,,Producer,,,,–,,,,Bob,,,,Moon,,,,(tracks:,,,,10,,,,,12,,,,,14,,,,,16,,,,,17),,,,,Steve,,,,Kravac,,,,(tracks:,,,,4,,,,,6,,,,,7,,,,,13,,,,,18),,,,Notes,,,,Tracks,,,,1-3,,,,mixed,,,,and,,,,4-7,,,,,10-19,,,,remixed,,,,for,,,,Worlds,,,,End,,,,America,,,,,IncThe,,,Ever,,,Passing,,,MomentView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4The,,,,booklet,,,,accompanying,,,,the,,,,CD,,,,features,,,,many,,,,previously,,,,unreleased,,,,photographs,,,,of,,,,the,,,,band,,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,a,,,,detailed,,,,timeline,,,,of,,,,moments,,,,in,,,,the,,,,band's,,,,career. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nintendo aréna Index du Forum -> Nintendo aréna -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR2 created by revaz